Latest News read on what's happeing in the college
Three Years Degree Course: The Bachelor of Commerce (General/Honours) shall cover a period of three academic years and sh…
Three Years Degree Course: The Bachelor of Science. (General/Honours) shall cover a period of three academic years and sh…
Three Years Degree Course: The Bachelor of Arts. (General/Honours) shall cover a period of three academic years and shall…
College Facts The best in Ranchi University
90% of students come regulary at class.
#1 College of Ranchi University.
10,500 Students in K.O.College,Gumla.
Students of B.Ed & Economics Hons. regularly are in Merit List.
Finest Infrastructure in the Whole University.
85% result in University Exams.
Special Department of Tribal & Regional Languages.
- Prof. Neelam Pratima Minj, M.A. (Pol. Sc.), M.Ed, NET inEducation-- HOD B.Ed
- Prof. Manti Kumari, M.A. (Pol. Sc), M.A. (Education)
- Prof. Punam Bhagat, M.A. (Psychology), M.Ed
- Prof. Sarita Toppo, M.A. (Geography), M.A. (Kurux), M.A. (Education)
- Prof. Hashim Akhtar, M.Sc (Maths), M.Ed
- Prof. Dibya Ekta Das, M.A (Hindi), M.Ed
- Prof. Shyam Kumar, M.Sc (Chemistry), M.Ed
- Sri Soma Oraon
- Ms Basanti Kumari
- Sri Jitbahan Ram
- Sri Isidore Lakra
- Sri Walter Xalxo
- Sri Sewak Ram
- Sri Mahanand Kindo
- Sri Budhdeo Oraon
- Sri Shushil Oraon
- Sri Jitbahan Sahu
- Sri M K Bhagat
- Sri Shushil Bara
- Sri Suleman Toppo
- Sri Anil Kumar Kerketta
- Sri Anand Bhagat
- Ms Anupa Rina Kujur
- Ms Rupam Kujur
- Sri Sudhir Jha
- Ms Saroj Devi
- Sri Soma Kindo
- Sri Kanni Lal Ram
- Sri Charan Oraon
- Sri Jaipal Oraon
- Sri Budhnath Bhagat
- Sri Madho Ekka
- Sri Santu Mahto
- Sri Narayan Oraon
- Sri Malar Oraon
- Sri A. K Panna
- Sri Chhoteya Oraon
- Ms Basanti Devi
- Sri Prakash Minz
- Sri Som Bahadur
- Ms Sheela Devi
- Ms Yamuna Devi
- Sri Narendra Kant Bhagat
- Sri Pateshwar Oraon
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth – ‘The Leaders of Tomorrow’ – into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The genesis of the NCC can be traced back to the First World War when the Britishers created the University Corps as the second line of defence and to have a large pool of trained youth available for employment into the Armed Forces.
After independence the present day NCC under the Ministry of Defence came into existence on 16 April 1948 through NCC Act XXXI, 1948. NCC was formally inaugurated on 15 July 1948 as soon as the schools and colleges reopened after summer vacation. The Girls Division of the NCC was started in July 1949. In 1950, Air Wing was added on 01 April with one Air squadron each at Bombay and Kolkata. The Naval Wing of the NCC was raised in July 1952, thus completing the true representation of all services in the Corps. Presently, NCC has approximately 13 Lakhs Cadets under its fold.
Aim of NCC
1. To develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country,
2. To create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation,
3. To provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
Our College NCC-
College has its NCC company having a strength of 160 cadets.
The company comes under 19 Jharkhand Battalion, Rameshwaram Lane, Ranchi.